Club penguin Cheats

"The coolest club penguin cheats blog" xD


.The Club penguin team is working so that in about a week, anytime you play at the Lighthouse stage with certain instruments, you'll be able to hear them!
music.jpg

Even though the Music Jam is officially done, some of the party music will be available in your igloos this Friday. To get ready for the new tracks, check out the latest Better Igloos catalog (it came out just over a week ago), and then decorate with some music items to keep your own party going!

So Tell me what do you think about this!!!

And remember to keep clicking the ADS and To tell other people to do it too that way we will get the money faster!!

Anthother great idea is to make some kinda chain like this:

Example: Hey dude there is a blog were its joining money and each time yo click an ad you are helping it to get money then when he gets enough money he will make 2 contest for paypal money, Amazon vouchers or Club penguin 1 year memberships!!! Tell other people and click some ADS!!!

Then.... ur friend will tell other people and that other people will tell more people!!!.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Custom Search

search results

Click something here and then any other link in the redirected page

About me

Hi there everyone: My name is Daniel I´m 15 years old, I´m a big fan of Miley Cyrus, I am in a Swimming Racing Team actually I won twice the National Olimpics I like to do "Magic tricks" and I have a huge collection of Miley Stuff My Email is tazrules94@hotmail.com

About this blog

Hey this blog was made for postung Club penguin cheats, glitches, hacks and of course CONTESTS

My site is worth:


My blog is worth $Loads of time and dedication for the design$.
How much is your blog worth?